What are Sun Dried Apricots?
It is one of the first dried fruits that come to mind as it is organic, delicious, easy to carry in the bag because it is practical, and is one of the most important sweet crises.
Dried apricot, which draws attention with its nutritional value, is a fruit that is consumed raw as well as in recipes for meal snacks.
- It differs from yellow apricot in its color.
- It is dried in the sun without being exposed to chemical treatment (sulphurization).
- Dried apricots, which are grown in hot climate types, are frequently planted in Anatolian soils.
- Turkey ranks first among the countries producing fresh apricots. There are many affordable apricots and all varieties are consumed frequently.
- It belongs to the same lineage family as peach and nectarine.
- It contains vitamins A, C and iron, phosphorus, potassium, calcium.
- It is known that dried sun dried before meals is good for indigestion.
- Consuming 3-4 pieces corresponds to 1 fruit.
Benefits of Sun Dried Apricots
- Sun dried apricot has a strong effect against heart diseases and strengthens the heart.
- There are many benefits of dried sun dried during pregnancy.
- It is rich in potassium, so it is often used in potassium deficiency.
- It is strengthening for bones and teeth.
- It reduces stress by increasing concentration.
- It protects the intestines and stomach, while indigestion and strengthens the immune system.
- It is effective in weight loss with its fiber content and low calories.
- Thanks to the vitamin A in it, it beautifies the skin.
- In case of excessive consumption, blood sugar can rise rapidly.