Benefits of Usak Tarhana
- Strengthens the immune system,
- It cleans the dirt in the trachea,
- Prevents vascular occlusion and narrowing,
- It is rich in antioxidant effective quarcetin, which provides an important protection against cancer,
- Cleanses the intestines,
- Stomach acid regulator,
- Protects skin density,
- Due to its fat burning feature, it helps to remove the fat in the abdominal region from the body,
- Effective in lowering high blood pressure...
What Is Tarhana?
Usak tarhana is a type of tarhana in which red pepper plays the leading role. Red peppers with plenty of meat are getting rid of their seeds. Chopped onions on it. The herb called tarhana grass, which is considered a kind of dill, is placed and left to cook. After cooking, it is passed through a rondo until it reaches the consistency of tomato paste. Add yoghurt, salt and flour and knead well. Tarhana, whose dough is mixed with effort, rests for one night. It is then shaped and dried.
Turkish Tarhana Soup Recipe
- Take the powdered tarhana in a large mixing bowl. Add mint powder and 2 glasses of room temperature water on it and mix it with a whisk. Let the tarhana soften at room temperature for about 15 minutes, until it softens.
- In the meantime, add the oil and butter to a large saucepan and start melting over medium heat. Add the crushed garlic and tomato paste and start frying.
- Add the softened tarhana mixture, then add the salt and mix.
- Add the remaining 5 cups of water and the pot. Cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened.
- Serve the boiling soup hot without waiting. Since it is a soup that thickens as it cooks, we recommend adding water if you are going to consume it later.
- Enjoy your meal!
Where To Buy Tarhana?
You can buy this delicious Usak Turkish Style Tarhana at the most affordable price and in the freshest form by clicking the button below at refagida.com.