CONSUMER RIGHTS - WITHDRAWAL - CANCELLATION RETURN TERMS
- If you place an order electronically through the website you are using, you are deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract presented to you.
- Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law No. 6502 and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG: 27.11.2014/29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the product they purchased.
- Shipping charges, which are product shipping costs, will be paid by the buyers.
- Each purchased product is delivered to the person and/or organization at the address indicated by the buyer, provided that it does not exceed the legal period of 4-7 days. If the product is not delivered within this period, Buyers may terminate the contract.
- The purchased product must be delivered completely and in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order, with its invoice and return form, if any.
- If it becomes impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller has to notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of learning about this situation. The total price must be returned to the Buyer within 14 days. If the buyer has made the payment in cash, this fee is paid in cash within 14 days from the written notification. If the buyer has made the payment by credit card, the product price will be returned to the bank where the buyer made the transaction, again within 14 days from the notification, but it is possible that the bank will transfer it to the buyer's account within 2-3 weeks.
IF THE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT PURCHASED IS NOT PAID:
If the Buyer does not pay the price of the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, the Seller's obligation to deliver the product ends.
SHOPPING MADE WITH THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD:
After the product is delivered, if it is determined that the credit card to which the buyer has paid is used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the price of the sold product is not paid to the SELLER by the relevant bank or financial institution, the Buyer shall pay the shipping cost of the product subject to the contract within 3 days with the original package intact. It must be returned to the SELLER as it belongs to the SELLER.
IF THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DELIVERED ON TIME FOR UNNECESSARY REASONS:
If force majeure occurs that the SELLER cannot foresee and the product cannot be delivered on time, the Buyer is notified. The buyer may request the cancellation of the order, the replacement of the product with a similar product, or the delay of delivery until the obstacle is removed. If the buyer cancels the order; If he has made the payment in cash, this fee will be paid to him in cash within 14 days from the date of cancellation. If the buyer has made the payment by credit card and cancels it, the product price will be returned to the bank where the buyer made the transaction within 14 days from this cancellation, but it is possible that the bank will transfer it to the buyer's account within 2-3 weeks.
BUYER'S OBLIGATION TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
The buyer will inspect the contracted goods/services before receiving them; dented, broken, torn packaging, damaged and defective goods / services will not be received from the cargo company. The received goods/services shall be deemed to be undamaged and intact. The buyer must carefully protect the goods/services after delivery. If the right of withdrawal is to be exercised, the goods/services should not be used and the original package should not be opened. Invoice must be returned along with the product.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
BUYER; Within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the purchased product to himself or to the person/organization at the address indicated, he can use his right to withdraw from the contract by rejecting the goods without taking any legal or criminal responsibility and without giving any reason, provided that he notifies the SELLER via the contact information below.
CONTACT INFORMATION TO BE NOTIFIED OF THE SELLER'S RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
|COMPANY||:||REFA 1990 GIDA Limited Company|
|NAME/TITLE||:||REFA 1990 GIDA Limited Company|
|ADDRESS||:||3 Germay Dr Unit 4 19804 Delaware / United States 2|
DURATION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
- If the buyer has purchased a service, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised in service contracts where the performance of the service has started with the approval of the consumer, before the expiration of the right of withdrawal, starting from the date of signing this 7-day contract.
- The costs arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the SELLER.
- In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, a written notification must be given to the SELLER by registered mail, fax, e-mail or Whatsapp communication line within 3 (three) days, and the product must not be used in accordance with the provisions of the "Products for which the Right of Withdrawal cannot be exercised" regulated in this contract.
USE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
- The invoice of the product delivered to the 3rd person or the BUYER (if the invoice of the product to be returned is institutional) must be sent together with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning it. Order returns whose invoices are issued on behalf of institutions cannot be completed unless a RETURN INVOICE is issued.
- Return form, The products to be returned must be delivered complete and undamaged, together with the box, packaging, standard accessories, if any.
- The SELLER is obliged to return the total price and the documents that put the BUYER under debt to the BUYER within 14 days at the latest from the receipt of the withdrawal notification and to return the goods within 10 days. If the buyer has made the payment in cash, this fee is paid in cash within 14 days from the notification of withdrawal. If the buyer has made the payment by credit card and uses his right of withdrawal, the product price will be returned to the bank where the buyer made the transaction within 14 days from this moment, but it is possible for the bank to transfer it to the buyer's account within 2-3 weeks.
- If there is a decrease in the value of the goods due to the BUYER's fault or if the return becomes impossible, the BUYER is obliged to compensate the SELLER's losses at the rate of the BUYER's fault. The BUYER is obliged to deposit the cost of the damage suffered by the SELLER to the IBAN number of REFA 1990 GIDA LIMITED COMPANY TR98 0020 3000 0875 2213 0000 01. However, the BUYER is not responsible for the changes and deteriorations that occur due to the proper use of the goods or products within the period of the right of withdrawal.
- In case of falling below the campaign limit amount set by the SELLER due to the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign will be cancelled.
PRODUCTS THAT CANNOT BE USED WITH THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
- In terms of health and hygiene, if the package is opened by the BUYER after the delivery to the BUYER, the disposable products, which are prepared in line with the request of the BUYER or clearly personal needs and are not suitable for return, are in danger of spoiling quickly or are likely to expire. Non-conforming products, products that are mixed with other products after delivery and cannot be separated due to their nature, cannot be returned in accordance with the Regulation if their packaging has been opened by the BUYER. In addition, before the expiry of the right of withdrawal, it is not possible to exercise the right of withdrawal regarding the services that have been started with the approval of the consumer, in accordance with the Regulation.
- In order for products that can be consumed as food to be returned, their packages must be unopened, untested, intact and unused.
CASE OF DEFERRED AND LEGAL CONSEQUENCES
The BUYER accepts, declares and undertakes that he/she will pay interest within the framework of the credit card agreement between the cardholder bank and the bank and be liable to the bank in case of default in the case of making the payment transactions with a credit card. In this case, the relevant bank may take legal action; may claim the costs and attorney's fees to arise from the BUYER, and in any case, in the event that the BUYER defaults due to its debt, the BUYER accepts that he will pay the damage and loss suffered by the SELLER due to the delayed performance of the debt. The BUYER is obliged to deposit the cost of the damage suffered by the SELLER to the IBAN number of REFA 1990 GIDA LIMITED COMPANY TR98 0020 3000 0875 2213 0000 01.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
You can take advantage of online single payment or online installment opportunities for all kinds of credit cards with your credit cards on our site. In your online payments, the amount will be withdrawn from your credit card at the end of your order.
The order paid via the website is delivered to the contracted cargo within 3 working days at the most.